The Certified NATURE STONE® Installer Program
Increase your company’s revenue, profitability, and competitiveness by becoming a Certified Nature Stone® Installer today.
One of the easiest ways more to grow your company is to literally grow your company. Get more jobs, court more clients, hire more employees, and all the rest.
Of course, as you probably know, down this route lies more overhead and more hassle. In the end, it might even mean not much more money coming home to you and your family.
What if there were a way to increase your bottom line without all the extra hassle that comes with traditional “growth”?
What if you could offer your clients a new, better, easy-to-install flooring product with a built-in reputation and an extremely generous profit margin?
Enter NATURE STONE® Brand Flooring.
Over the past 30 years we’ve perfected our epoxy stone flooring formula and installation process, and now (by popular demand) we’re allowing industry professionals across the world to purchase and install NATURE STONE® through their own companies.
(And yes, we mean it about the profit margin. You can make more installing a NATURE STONE® Floor in your client’s garage than you can with painting. We’ll show you the math.)
By becoming a Certified NATURE STONE® Installer, you will not only receive expert training in the installation of NATURE STONE® Brand Flooring, you'll also get:
- Extensive training videos and manuals
- One FREE PALLET of Standard Stone (covers approx. 450 to 560 square feet) and enough epoxy and topcoat material to install and topcoat the stone - A value of up to $1,000 of FREE MATERIAL
- Preferred lower pricing on all materials
- Certified NATURE STONE® Installer certificate to display and show to customers
- Access to ongoing support from the NATURE STONE® team
- 1-year gloss retention warranty
As a Certified NATURE STONE® Installer, you’ll also be on our Preferred Installer List.
This means you’ll have the opportunity to have extra work sent your way if and when you could use it.
This amounts to about $700 for a day of labor that you and one assistant can handle on your own.
There’s no risk and no commitment.
- No Franchise Fees
- No Royalties
- No Dealer Fees
- No Distributor Fees
- No Renewal Fees
- No Ongoing Fees
- No Hidden Fees
- No Minimum Requirements
- No Commitments
$2,499 For On-Site Training (for 2 attendees)
- Includes hands-on training at our corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. PLUS receive access to our training videos and training manual.
$1,799 For Video Training
- Includes access to our training videos and training manual.
Call 1-866-392-2955 or fill in the form below to apply now.